Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chrysler 300 some cools reviews


                                 Some Reviews about this babe

             

  • "Rear-seat room is a sore spot, and we have a few niggling issues with the climate/audio control interface. Still, the 300 is a classy large sedan that delivers a refined driving experience." -- Consumer Guide 
  • "Chrysler's 300 sedan for 2013 certainly offers a plethora of tech-based features worth highlighting, but the most memorable first impression is the remarkably quiet cabin and supple ride." -- Kelley Blue Book 
  • "I basically like everything about this 2012 Chrysler 300C. I could probably find some nits to pick, but at the moment, I'm digging the power, the way the engine sounds like a hot rod, the ride/handling mix, interior quality and roominess-pretty much all of it." -- AutoWeek (2012) 
  • "It's not that I wouldn't want the 300S as my very own, but it has such a masculine vibe that it perfectly suits stylish men with families. These stylish men, however, must be willing to share with their spouses; it's the mack-daddy car that mack mommies also will enjoy." -- Mother Proof (2012)

Best car that I have ever owned

By  (MI) on Saturday, August 31, 2013
I own this car - My approximate mileage is 2,300
overall rating 9 of 10
Pros: "It's a sleeper but wakes up the road instantly"
Cons: "NO spare tire"
Likely to recommend this car? (1-10): 10
"As a note: The partial loaded base model 300 V6 might vaguely compare to a Toyota or Buick but there is NO comparison with the V8 models and for some reason these are excluded from magazine and TV reviews. Having owned a used 2009, a new 2012 and a new 2013 I see some serious technology being implemented and some very serious horsepower with my latest 2013 SRT8 while still ranging 22-27 MPG with near 500 HP.This is where econobox comparison reviews leave the scene. Comparing my own 300's I find a greatly improved interior and exterior quality in the 2012 and more so in the 2013. The safety Tech full option 300C or SRT8 is the way to separate yourself from the econobox status anywhere. This car can show up at the racetrack or

No comments:

Post a Comment